5 Nov 2017

Book 4 NANNA STRAWBERRY SHARES CHRISTMAS WITH AN ANGEL

Changes ahead. I regret to announce that Vladislava Vatashka has given notice that she cannot
complete the pdf for Book 4 by the required date, at the latest 20th November for availability of
the printed book by 28th November. She suggested submission of pdf at a later date,
for availability from 6th December. Sadly this is too late for pre-arranged seasonal promotions
and book signing. So other arrangments have to be made with utmost urgency. My friends
and relatives suggest that I do illustrations for Book 4 to keep it on track, drawing on their
experience of my reasonable artistic abilities.  They will differ from Vladi's excellent creations
but I will give it a go, so that 'NANNA STRAWBERRY SHARES CHRISTMAS WITH AN
ANGEL' is published as planned. I would welcome expert input with the graphics and pdf..
Please email  nannastrawberrystories@gmail.com  or telelphone 07538623739.to discuss.
In the meantime, I thank Vladislava  for her excellent creative input into Books 1,2 and 3.
Audrey Wilson
Nanna Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment