27 Mar 2020

LOTS OF LOVE FROM NANNA STRAWBERRY

"Hello" to my lovely friends, young and old !! I am missing my visits to your schools,
they were great fun .

I am missing YOU. 

I hope  you are keeping safe and well during this coronavirus crisis. Follow The rules.

Perhaps you could send a message to this blog? Also a picture?

My message to  you is that  you are all very special and are loved a lot by your families, friends
and by me, Nanna Strawberry .  I hope to hear from you soon by my blog or email which is printed
in each book.

Bye for now and tons of love
from
Nanna Strawberry

1 comment:

  1. Hi Audrey it is lilly i have just met you and helped you with your shopping. I just want to say thank you very much for showing me your beautiful display for VE day at your home and also thank you very much for the wonderful book 'nanna strawberry tells stories to sophie' and little bottle of wine i have just read your book and it is such a beautiful story. You are such a pillar to our community and I look forward to reading more of your books with my little boy and seeing you around. Take care all my love lilly x

    ReplyDelete