2 Oct 2019

See Update Spider and The Fly

ALERT TO NEW AUTHORS:
Despite still refusing to discuss this matter with me as the responsible person,
ie author, publisher, copyright holder, Amazon have renewed their exhorbitant charges
 of £606.96 for return delivery of unsold Nanna Strawberry Stories, at February 2019
 with an additional charge of £133.00 for further storage and  returns in September 2019.
I had paid just under £100 for DELIVERING a total of 11 boxes of books to Amason's
collection point  over 11 months and could not have anticipated the huge charge for
 return of unsold books by carrier from all parts of the United Kingdom over several days !
 
 It is beyond my control that they omitted to return the later books amongst February
returns !  Ir is also beyond my control that they refused to communicate with me
 as author and publisher, simply on the grounds that I had asked my grand-daughter
to do the IT work involved when resgistering the stories with Amazon.  They are
therefore holding her as the financially responsible person. Outrageous !   I am the
responsible person they should have communicated with in the circumstances.
So to new Authors everywhere, I say, be alert and beware of Amazon techniques.

I will consider prompt payment of a more reasonable agreed amount once I, not my
helpful grand-daughter,  am recognised as the financially responsible person.
Audrey Wilson
Author Nanna Strawberry Stories
Copyright @ Audrey Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment