18 Jul 2019

DOVECOT PRIMARY SCHOOL FAIR

Congratulations to all concerned on organising such an enjoyable Fair
in school grounds on a warm sunny day,  Also for allocating a table for
the display and sale of Nanna Strawberry Stories. Several children were
very pleased to be able to buy one of these story books.

It was very heartwarming to experience the warm and excited reception by
many pupils who had enjoyed Nanna Strawberry's recent visit to their school.
The name "Nanna Strawberry" rang out  from all directions, such was the
excitement when I was seen behind my table !

My thanks to everyone who bought books or stopped for a chat about them.
I was very pleased to make a donation to their school from book sales.
I also thank Dovecot School for puchasing a full set of Nanna Strawberry
books for school use and interest and to Mrs S Buckle for her helpful liaison
with me. Happy summer holidays everyone !
Nanna Strawberry


No comments:

Post a Comment