26 Apr 2019

Forget-me-not books, Culcheth

Easter Saturday proved to be a beautiful warm sunny day, a true treat for young and old alike,
who found lots of special activities to do on this special day, so my book signing at this
delightful book and games shop was a rather quiet event but nevertheless a very enjoyable
experience.  I was especially pleased to meet young Dylan who took a keen interest in my
series of Nanna Strawberry stories, studying each of them in turn. His Nan told him to choose
one, so he eventually chose Nanna Strawberry Remembers Easter Fun....and egg rolling.
Nan had had a scare about losing her handbag, which was traced back to a picnic bench
and thankfully still there, so she and Dylan returned later carrying two bunches of flowers.
Nan presented hers to Victoria for finding her bag, and Dylan presented his to me which was
a lovely surprise !  Nan told me he had said he would like to buy one for the book lady.
So my quiet restful book signing experience became one of my best ever thanks to Dylan.

I hope Dylan  was able to enjoy some of the fun and games described in his new book.

Love and thanks from Nanna Strawberry x

No comments:

Post a Comment