8 Feb 2019

UPDATE AMAZON

My granddaughter who helpfully assisted me with lodging books with Amazon
is now being hounded by them as the 'responsible person' despite all claims
and evidence to the contrary.  I am the responsible person, the author and
publisher, the person  who delivered books to Amazon collection points, the person they
were returned to, at my home address.

AMAZON, STOP PERSECUTING EMMA, DEAL WITH ME.

AUDREY WILSON, AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER.
I have provided you with my contact details and they are included in each book.

I object to paying £606.96 for the  return of books by carrier, which I could easily have
collected from the Amazon depot in Warrington and paid a smaller handling charge.
Their method of self payment is simply to notify you it is coming out of your outcome in
a few days time.  No statement with this notice how this huge amount was reached. No
opportunity to make arrangements for collection rather than expensive delivery. No-one
to speak to at Amazon.

The quality of emails sent to Emma by Amazon is appalling. A robort must have written
them.  Despite the seriousness of situation their letters conclude with trite sentiments
such as 'have a nice day'  and hopes we have enjoyed the experience.  Quite insulting in
the circumstances/

My love and thanks to Emma for her excellent email responses to Amazon, which are
clearly not being addressed by appropriate responses. Robotic would best describe them.

Amazon still intend to treat Emma's personal bank account and the special book account
as their own private pot of gold which they can dip into whenever they think of a number,
making several random withdrawals without authorisation to do so.

Audrey Wilson Author and Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment